A real estate advertising website has a vacancy for a Finance & Admin Officer. Applicants MUST be resident in Abuja, FCT.
- Maintain accounting records
- Prepare, process, and verify invoices, bills, cheques and receipts.
- Maintain and report expense account activity
- Process payroll records.
- Maintain records of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Record and verify entries or accounts, journals, logs, and general ledgers.
- Balance accounts and reconcile statements
- Taking ownership of all accounting and finance matters – reporting to CEO
- Perform daily accounting / financial controlling
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc management reports
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Ensure compliance with financial matters (e.g. tax, pension)
- Calculating and processing monthly payroll
- Payment of bills
- Liaise with external parties – auditors, banks, etc.
- Assist in month end closing
- Prepare monthly accounting statements and reports
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables (AR) functions
- Chase payment
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, requisition new supplies, and distribute supplies to authorized parties.
- Schedule and monitor equipment repairs and service contracts.
- Maintain confidential records and files, and handle confidential correspondence and records.
- Maintain, process, distribute, and update records, files, and documents.
- Maintain procedures and information manuals.
- Other Administrative works & ad-hoc finance related assignments
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy – further accounting qualification will be an advantage (e.g. ICAN, ACCA)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good initiative skill and can work with little guidance
- Good organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of Accounting/IT systems
- Team player and good communication skills
- Abuja residents only
To apply: Send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com with the position being applied for as subject of the email on or before 12 PM, Friday 21st September, 2012
NOW RECRUITING: Customer Service Officer / Admin Assistant
NOW RECRUITING: Sales & Relationship Managers