A real estate advertising website has a vacancy for a Customer Service Officer / Admin Assistant. Applicants MUST be resident in Abuja, FCT.
- Creating user accounts for newly signed up customers.
- Listing of the newly signed up customers bulletins
- Sending welcome email, sms texts to newly signed up customers with information on their login details.
- Assist with maintaining confidential records and files, and handle confidential correspondence and records.
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone, screen and place calls, refer callers to appropriate parties.
- Maintain and update mailing lists.
- Provide friendly, responsive and a professional level of customer services to existing and new clients
- Handle customer queries, sell the Company’s services, , basic training and resolve issues working with the technical and sales teams
- Provide basic office admin duties
- Must have excellent communication skill
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Have basic knowledge of the Nigerian property market, particularly real estate agent business
- Must be familiar with Abuja
- Fluent in using a PC (Microsoft Office (excel and word), Internet browsing, etc)
- Fast in typing
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Good initiative skill and can work with little guidance
- Good organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Abuja Residents only
To apply: Send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com with the position being applied for as subject of the email on or before 12 PM, Friday 21st September, 2012