January 10, 2012

WELCOME...!

Hello and welcome to My CV Clinic blog.
In Novermber 2011 (Just about 2 months ago), I  started a thread on Nairaland, inviting students and jobseekers to send in their CVs  to my email mycvclinic@gmail.com for a free CV review. From the responses I've received so far, I've decided to create this blog to act as a central  base to discuss various CV and Career issues.

For those of your that do not know about My CV Clinic, here is a little introduction of what it is....
I can help review your CV FREE

For confidentiality purposes, I suggest you exclude your address and Personal Information when sending your CV to me. When I return it to you, you can simply input it.  
Send your current CV to mycvclinic@gmail.com and also include your career path.

What led to my idea to review your CV?  I was at work and decided to look through my email sent box. I noticed my first ever CV and it made me laugh so hard.

It was a very horrible CV. Luckily at my university, I had access to a career advisor. I had never worked before and had no idea what I should put on my CV. She reviewed my CV and from a one page document that in her opinion 'told recruiters that I lacked skills and shouldn't be employed', she was able to give me very good pointers and I had a lovely 2 page CV.

Your CV is a picture of your career; it sells more when it is beautiful.


So, lets continue what I've started,

Send your current CV to mycvclinic@gmail.com for a review today.

It is FREE. Don't forget to tell a friend and don't forget to help a friend.

Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment